Finally it’s out !! The new book on Changing minds on Europe and Brexit is here. Click to buy on Amazon or contact me by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org for your personal copy. If you are a sponsor of Re-Boot Britain, you can get a heavily discounted copy to just cover costs.
To find out what it’s all about, join me on Thursday 7 April at 7.00 pm GMT via ZOOM. Here’s the book blurb to give you an insight as to why you will want to buy a copy.
Brexit has broken Britain, economically, socially, culturally, politically and environmentally. Quite simply, Brexit has not delivered what was promised on the tin in 2016, for anyone in our DisUnited Kingdom. This book explains how we may join anew for a better Britain in a better Europe for a better world.
- Strategies and scenarios to join anew 2021 – 2031.
- Brexit freedoms, unicorns, ghosts and fantasy stories laid to rest.
- The influence of Russia and Vladimir Putin on Brexit and the Johnson Junta.
- The psychology of ‘Brexorcism’ and the anatomy of the Brexit psyche.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) applied to the task of softening hardened minds on Brexit.
- How to hold difficult conversations with Leavers in regret and Remainers in remission.
- How does Brexorcism differ in real life from online conversations and what can you do about it?
- Strategies to put forward a positive vision of a united Europe and heal rifts from the ‘dialogue of the deaf’ over 6 years.
- Stories to motivate you and show how these strategies work in practice. Alongside this we explore a number of ‘glorious failures’ as they offer even better insights to success.
- A resource section on how to break ‘parliamentary paralysis’, how to make progress in advocacy to MPs and how to engage mainstream media (MSM).
- How to multiply your impact and pro-Europe / anti-Brexit influence in real life conversations, lobbying and in mainstream and / or social media.
A ‘Brexorcism’ requires time, patience, unconditional positive regard and skill. This book provides these elements, drawing on a range of approaches to change management from psychology, sociology and therapeutic approaches.
Here are a few samples to whet your appetite: